Monday, February 28, 2011

Kitchen and Living Room Vignettes


I love changing things up around the house and the easiest way is to rearrange my vignettes. I have a penchant for birds, chickens, anything with feathers and it shows, here's a couple of my groupings which include some feather laden fowl. The white chicken lamp is a thrift store find, it was originally bronze with an ugly gold shade. I painted it white, bought a plain shade and recovered it in a cheery checkered fabric with a pretty little ruffle.I'll post a before and after later in the week with a brief tutorial.

Kitchen Vignette

Living Room Vignette


I am linking to http://astrollthrulife.blogspot.com/2011/02/54th-table-top-tuesday-spring-cloche.html
Rooster Party at Note Songs

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty vignette. I love the rooster lamp, it is adorable. Thanks for sharing. Karie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your vignettes and your Rooster lamp is wonderful! Love those yard birds! :)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful lamp! All your chickens look so happy to be nesting in such a pretty spot.

    Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your vignettes are cute and the new checked lamp shade is a perfect compliment to your roo. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, there is more -- GORGEOUS!!

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you rooster lamp and that shade is beautiful. Thanks for visiting Timeless Treasures and now I will follow your blog. Love it.
    Audrey Z.

    ReplyDelete

And you lovely people said.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...