Sunday, September 18, 2011

I love beadboard

I have found that beadboard covers a multitude of sins as shown in these before and after pics of my home.

My bathroom before beadboard

 And after beadboard

The laundry room before beadboard

And after beadboard

Diningroom during beadboard wallpaper application

 And after applying beadboard wallpaper

I am currently working on putting the beadboard wallpaper in the guest room and I'll post pics when I get done, I'm basically beadboarding the entire house LOL.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, it really looks fantastic!! I love beadboard too, but I've never been able to convince my hubby to put it up...gotta keep working on him! lol

    evie @ brown paper packages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love beadboard, too! You are doing everything as I would like to do in my home! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your 'after' pictures look SO different! They're gorgeous! Almost unrecognisable - well done, you!!

    I'm like that too when I get a product I really love - my children have to watch out or they'd end up painted too!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete

And you lovely people said.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...