Sunday, April 29, 2012

The perfect window table and a new lamp

I've been searching for a small table  to set in front of my living room windows. I didn't want to block the view but it needed to be large enough to handle a lamp, some accessories and a drinking glass. Well I finally found the perfect size at a yard sale for only $30. It was a mahogany type finish which I proceeded to paint my new favorite color of green on the leg and cream on the top. Forgot to take a before but here's the after.

 I got the lamp at Hobby Lobby with a 40 percent off coupon. I love the texture that it adds.


 It's just the right size for the accessories and still leaves plenty of room for my dog Semper to gaze out at the squirrels. See the smudges on the window from his doggie nose? It's near impossible to keep that window clean lol.
 
You can see a sneak peek of my curtains from Country Curtains. I love that store, they have such wonderful  quality curtains. I made the burlap runner.
I love the little white parrot on a stand, another Hob Lob purchase.
So that's it for today, working on doing something different to that dining table I posted about here. Have a great day :)




Linking to:
 Sunday Showcase Party
Show Me What'cha Got
Metamorphosis Monday
Wow Us Wednesday
Grace At Home
Primp Your Stuff Wednesday
Vintage Inspiration


8 comments:

  1. I love your pretty little table and lamp. I also like the sweet little burlap runner. Yes, I love Country Curtains too.

    Enjoy your cozy little spot.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both great, love the green you are liking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teresa! Oh, what a sweet little table and I love the pretty paint job you've done! Your burlap runner looks wonderful. I've seen that lamp before at HL and thought about buying it! :)
    Be a sweetie,
    shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so cute! I love the lamp I'm gonna have to go get that lamp for my living room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the whole picture including the view out the window. First time to visit your blog...I'm going to poke around a little. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that table! Don't you think it is so hard to find a table that is the perfect size. I love the lamp, too!

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your table looks lovely--just right for in front of the window! I especially love the photo with your precious pup.

    Thank you so much for joining Grace at Home. I really appreciate it. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you over at my friend Nikki's blog and glad I did what a great little lamp. Your newest follower

    Pattie

    ReplyDelete

And you lovely people said.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...