Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ongoing Saga of my Dining Table

So a couple of weeks ago my table looked like this 

       and before that it was painted black 

So now it is back to being stained but in a much darker stain.
I decided I would stain the top and paint the base white. With the chairs I will probably paint the rungs white and stain the seat area. The table looks really rich looking in person and I think it compliments the room.
This shows the depth of the stain a little betterr plus the beginning of the white I'm going to paint.

Here is a closeup of  the little quails all in a row
I just couldn't take the plunge to all white just yet, but who knows that might change at any time lol.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa! OH, your table looks wonderful!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love it! I don't think I have the nerve to make these kind of changes...great job! Thanks for the share!
    Hugs,
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your table turned out really nice. Hope you enjoy it
    Love
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

And you lovely people said.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...