Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Ways to Display Your China

 I like to have my pretty china on display not hidden away.
So I'm always on the lookout for finding ways to display it, here are a few of the ways I've come up with.



This simple wood plate holder allows the plates to stand up and displays their pretty flowers. I bought this one but they would be easy to make. I'm going to feature a tutorial next week on how to make one for yourself!




I love cabinets with 'see through' doors. I redid this one using rabbit wire.




Placing dishes in a cloche makes them look special.


I like keeping my linen napkins on display in a wire basket


Plate holders allow you to stack a lot of plates together and they add to the decor.
What ways have you found to display your plates? I'd love to hear!

P.S. I'm back to sewing for the master bedroom, stay tuned for more reveals! Also I won a beautiful pillow cover in an awesome giveaway from 6 Wilson  !!! I'll be showing the pillow in my master reveal!

Sharing at....
Wow Us Wednesday





7 comments:

  1. Beautiful displays! I really like the wooden rack and will look forward to your tutorial. I love plates on the wall! Hope you're having a lovely week...:)

    Blessings, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Teresa,
    I'm visiting from StoneGable: The Scoop, and like your style. I've been having fun reading several of your older posts, and have become your latest follower on GFC.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing your dishes! We all love dishes!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your display ideas. I had my own out and stacked here and there but just stole a cabinet so that I could hide them for a while again. lol

    I can see you love dishes, too. I tell you-it's a sickness! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your display ideas especially that birdcage!! You have such beautiful dishes and I spied that transferware. I am going to start a collection slowly when the new house is finished.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teresa,
    Love your beautiful displays. The dishes are all so pretty. I cannot wait to see your reveals. Hope all is well my friend.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Teresa,
    I Love your display ideas especially that birdcage!!I love plates on the wall.
    bright-and-colorful-casual-dining-rooms

    ReplyDelete

And you lovely people said.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...