Saturday, June 7, 2014

AND THE WINNER IS........

I used a highly scientific method of choosing the winner, I put all your names in a hat and pulled one out lol.
 So the winner of a beautiful pillow cover by 6 WILSON
is.......

NanaDiana!

Diana, I have sent you the contact information for Carol Beck from 6 WILSON
Please contact her as soon as possible to let her know which pillow cover you love!
Thanks to every one who participated in the giveaway and a BIG THANK YOU to Carol from 6 WILSON.  Remember you can still use the discount code

Magazine 20 

at checkout to receive a 20% discount from Carol's shop through tomorrow, Sunday June 8. 

Have a GREAT WEEKEND!



4 comments:

  1. Oh Congrats to Diana. So deserving. A sweet win for a sweetheart. Have a wonderful week end Teresa.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Nana Diana! Have a blessed weekend Theresa!

    Hugs, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH!!! I just realized that I never popped in here to say Thank You! I was taking it from your email. Just slap me when you see me....not too hard though---lol

    I am SO thrilled to have won and will post MY pillow when it arrives with a link back to you! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

And you lovely people said.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...