Monday, February 9, 2015

My Obession With Farm Animals

I would have one of these cow heads in every room if my husband would let me!




I don't know what it is about cows. Perhaps it's the soulful eyes or the gentleness they portray, whatever it is, I love them! This one was done by the fabulous Cindy Austin from Pinkgloves2


Horses hold a fascination for me too, they are such magnificent creatures, made perfectly for a human to ride.


Cows and chickens, a farmhouse staple!


The wonderfully creative blogger Kris from
Junk Cottage Chic gave me this awesome cow sign.

If you want country or farmhouse style, cows are the answer!

Love the shade on my rooster lamp.




In my opinion you can never have too many cows, or any farm animals for that matter!

Sharing at...
Tweak It Tuesday





12 comments:

  1. They are wonderful in your home. I love them too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacey, I have the fake ones inside and the real ones outside!! LOL

      Delete
  2. I love cows and roosters! Got roosters in my kitchen now, had cows years ago. Love the white bull painting. But, LOL- I don't think I could do a cow head. Animal heads make we want to go into the next room to see where the rest of it is. But you love them and that's awesome. I would love to see how you would put one in a bathroom. I bet you could do it cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, it's so funny that you say that, I told my hubby that we are going to have to get the back half of the cow to hang in the dinning room.

      Delete
  3. I agree, you can't have too many. Love all your beautiful treasures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day I'm going to go around my home and count them :)

      Delete
  4. I have a thing for cows too! I have seen some pastoral scene paintings lately that have really been striking me. I think it is the peacefulness...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a pretty collection. I see "my" rooster lamp. Love your shade too! Hope you have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think cows look soulful too :)

    Love your home!

    ReplyDelete

And you lovely people said.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...