Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Little Light in the Laundry Room

A while back I when I was pinning endlessly on Pinterest  I found this cozy little laundry room pic.


Laundry rooms are often so utilitarian looking but this one seemed so sweet and cozy with the lace and especially the lamp. So I decided to try a little lamp in mine to see if I could get the cozy effect.
I had a small little lamp with an ugly dark blue shade, well not to let that stand in the way I just recovered it with what else?? red and white check of course!
Here it is in the laundry room.

I put some little checked fabric on top of the washer and dryer just to help with the coziness factor.



 It's a bit small but it'll do until I can get something a little bigger.


I like leaving it on at night so the doggy can find his water. 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa! Oh, I love your little lamp in your laundry room! Nice machines too!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the cutest laundry room I've ever seen. I wouldn't mind doing laundry in there and I really don't enjoy doing laundry! :) Good job! Jana in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute...wish my laundry room was that cute! Thanks for your kind comment on my post about my favorite antique mall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again, Teresa! Still loving seeing your precious laundry room. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and thank you for popping in to see my Christmas tree.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was Tracey's(Notes From a Cottage Industry) laundry room from her former home. I still like what she did with it. You did a wonderful job on your laundry room, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm new to your blog. Love the way your laundry room came out. The lamp looks sweet.
    Looking forward to going through more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete

And you lovely people said.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...