Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Chubby Snowman

I've been working on a sweet little snowman over the past couple of days. His head was finished a week ago but he was hoping and waiting for a body. Well he finally got his wish.......

He was so happy to be a complete snowman that he began to celebrate. He celebrated late into the night, eating one too many snowballs so when he awoke in the morning he had gained a snowplow of weight!

"Oh my" he exclaimed, "I so overdid it", just look at those chubby cheeks!


And the tummy full of of snow


"I must get back to my pre-snowball weight......."


So he sneezed a big sneeze and out came puffs of snowballs and made huge snow driffs around the church. Suddenly he was lookin' good again.....*struts around*.



LOL, Okay, people I think I'm losing it, I've got to get some  zzzzzzzzzzzz's.
If you would like to make this snowman, go visit http://lessonsfromthenest.blogspot.com/ at The Feathered Nest Blog. She has some wonderful tutorials for sale, I've done two of her tutorials and they both came out great! Oh, I wasn't paid to do this post, I did it cause I love her tutorials. Have a good night.
Linking to......
Wow Us Wednesday
Show Me What Ya Got
Wow Us Wednesdays
www.jenniferrizzo.com
Mocking Bird Hill Cottage
Delightfully Inspiring Thursday
Inspiration Friday
Show and Tell Friday







                                                       Photobucket


17 comments:

  1. OMYGOODNESS Teresa!!!! HE IS PRECIOUS! I just love your sweet story too...it makes him even more wonderful!!! I've got to link to your post ~ wasn't paper clay fun??? Thanks so much for the link love and you are a wonderful artist girl! Have a very Merry Christmas, hugs and love, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute!! I love the story I could visualize him sneezing all that snow out, lol!! cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I also love the new topper on your blog...so cute...my cat climbs in my tree too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Just buzzed by and love your snowman and his whole vignette! What a delight! And I just had to become a follower. Any one who has ME as part of your header is someone after my own heart. (You should see my classroom!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the title of your blog! I can relate to the comment on the side of your blog when hubby says, "does everything have to look like a magazine." Your snowman is adorable. I just love all these link parties Mockingbird Hill Cottage was my first. This is so much fun being introduced to so many creative blogs! Yours is now added to my list of blogs to stop by again but now I've got to get ready for work.

    ~Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness. Simply adorable! I want to hug him! Thanks so much for sharing it with us for the linky party!

    xoxo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been gaining weight eating brownies. Can't resist a warm brownie straight from the oven. I wonder if this weight-loss routine would work for me?
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh....I had to comment! He is soooo cute. Those little cheeks made me smile! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute snowman and story. Thanks for my first chuckle of the day. Stella

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty and how cute your dog looks in front of the fire

    Bristol

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet! I just love him!

    This was my frist visit, but not my last!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have awarded you the Liebster blog. You can find the details on my blog.
    http://thecrafterbug.blogspot.com/
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your snowman story, I had to chuckle, so funny, his home looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

And you lovely people said.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...