Thursday, June 21, 2012

Layering Wall Accents

I wanted to bring some dimension to the bedroom along with some shabby chicness so a simple picture wasn't going to do it for me. I opted to use an old drawer front with painted roses and layered on an old shutter.
Next I added some wallpaper to an old frame then tied the 'pink roses' sign to it with a little burlap.
I'm still working on the rest of the room so this is just a sneak peek.
I hope it ends up looking like I envisioned.
Linking to:
Thrift Store makeover party
Inspiration Friday

5 comments:

  1. I like your layered look. Clever and unique. I'm sure the room will be beautiful when you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE that old drawer front hung on the wall. Layering, who knew it was for walls too :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the drawer front, clever idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas! Can't wait to see the entire room. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea, thanks for sharing!

    chris

    ReplyDelete

And you lovely people said.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...