Friday, September 21, 2012

Frenchy Cottage Bench

Just wanted to give ya'll a little peek at what I've been doin' lately.
Here's a cute little bench Farmer Toby and my daughter Kim and  I fashioned out of a twin headboard and footboard. Painted with ASCP old white and and graphic from Graphics Fairy Let me tell you this turned out to be one sturdy little bench. . I Secretly hope no one buys it, cuz I want it lol1
I made the Sheep pillow and purchased the Bird pillow at a local flea market. This is our second time using ASCP for a large project and it was a joy. I'm running out so I need to buy some more, I love this stuff!
Here's our first project, an Antique Bed to which we applied a large swag applique.

This is at the booth too, I think it's time for me to make something for me....maybe get to that cute little chair for my vanity.
Have a great day and Keep on Bloggin'

14 comments:

  1. That turned out great! Really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea! Love it! Y'all did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bench and the pillows too! I can see why you would want to keep it...so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers crossed that you get to keep that sweet bench! ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bench is so cute!! Thank you for linking with HSH! I have you down for the giveaway!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pillows and the bench is adorable.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable bench!! If I wasn't so far away, I would run right over and buy it!! It's soo cute!! I love your blog, and I am your newest follower!! I would love for you to stop by and follow me back!! =)Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bench did turn out so cute. Love that chalk paint too!
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is beautiful! I would want to keep it too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your sheep pillow. I've been looking for a picture like that. I so want a pillow with that sheep on it. Unfortunately, since I don't have a job that pays much, I have to do my own crafting/decorating. Would you mind sharing where you got that image? Thanks.
    Rita at Cashel1916@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a keeper to me!

    Popped in from SSL's Sunny Simple Sunday.

    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE that bench! That is just so adorable!

    In your header (first pic), did you make the lighting from the bucket? Do you have a post on how to do this? I love it!

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Frenchy Benchy is just perfect! Love all the details and the pillow and the graphic too!

    :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

And you lovely people said.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...