Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I Love My Coffee Pot

So many of you asked about my coffee pot pictured in yesterdays post so here's the scoop.
 I'm in love! After trying so many brands and versions, I have decided to come back to my vintage coffee pot that I bought back in the 60's.
Here she is at her station ready for duty! She's doesn't have fancy buttons or gadgets, just straight up what you see is what you get. A workhorse that brews the best pot of coffee in town.
No special little coffee packets, no paper filters, no electronics to mess up, just add the water, add the coffee to the permanent filter, plug her in and away you go!
In quick order you'll be drinking the tastiest cup o' joe ever.
See, she's even SuperFast!

Here's her "inerds", yep that's it, no moving parts to break. That's why I love her, simple, vintage, hardworking and easy to clean!
But you say, that's great for you, you have your 'vintage  pot', but what about me, where do I get mine? Well, it just so happens I did the work for you, just click on the link in my sidebar and you too can have a super duper snazzy coffee pot too. How's that for salesmanship hahaha? Anyway have a great day and if you missed my post on making your own Vanilla Flavored Creamer go Here.
Now go and do your thing!
But don't forget to stop by these great parties:
Kim's Wow Us Wednesday
Brenda's Tweak It Tuesday
Angie's Knick of Time Tuesday
Liz's Time Travel Thursday
Cindy's Show and Tell Friday
Debra's Vintage Inspiration
Heather & Vanessa's Inspiration Friday
Metamorphosis Monday

8 comments:

  1. I agree that pot makes good coffee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - that's my go to coffee pot, too!! Highly recommended...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny that you posted this...I have the same pot... bought a new one last week, used it twice & back to old faithful. Still makes better coffee than my "new bells & whistles one"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know Kathy, the powers that be try to convince us that bigger and badder is better but we know differently!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of people are going back to these old coffee pots. If I find one at the thrift store I will definitely get it so I can see what the difference is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've burned out 3 electric percolators. They always made the best brewed coffee and it was plenty hot!

    ReplyDelete

  7. I just stubled onto your blog. I thought that I was the only one in the world who still used the SuperFast percolator. I love mine and found it years ago after having bought one of just about everything else out there! I have 3 of them, but use the smallest one for everyday. I lived in germany for 7 years and I can tell you that the best coffee for this machine is Jacobs Kronung available from Amazon. 6 tsp. per 4 cups of water and it is heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post. This was the coffee pot my grandmother used. She always put on a pot of coffee when anyone dropped by. I loved the coffee. And it never tasted burned. I'm inspired to get one.

    ReplyDelete

And you lovely people said.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...