Sunday, February 10, 2013

Flea Market Finds

Sometimes when I go to my favorite flea markets there just doesn't seem to be any thing that strikes my fancy. I sometimes wonder if it's just the mood I may be in on that particular day or what. Other times I go with a mission, like on a treasure hunt and boom, there IT is! The last couple times I've gone I've been fortunate to find some great little items at a giveaway prices. Like this cute little black and white reclining cow for only $6!



Or this lovely white soup tureen for...wait for it.....$2.99!
  


This lovely old rusty ornate piece for under $20, it's super heavy, maybe part of an old iron fence.




I love how the reclining black and white cow mirrors Eulalie the white cow.
So that's my little treasures that I found this week. Always fun to do that.
Have you found any steals lately?

11 comments:

  1. Great finds and they do compliment Missie E!

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your treasures! That decorative iron is beautiful. What a great deal on that tureen! My problem is I find too many treasures and my home is quickly filling up. I love it though...so exciting finding such great deals!

    Blessings, Vicky
    Life On Willie Mae Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you have gotten so lucky! I love it all...especially the prices! Score! I love your style. So pretty.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds!! I haven't found any good treasures here recently.
    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry, I just can't look at the flea market finds because the cow painting is too pretty. Just kidding. I'm jealous of your soup tureen find!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it when I find something that is cute and a great deal. Lucky you finding such cute things. I like your cow print too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of your finds that piece that may be from an iron gate is just perfect. I have one of those too and I hung it over my bedroom door.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet your heart rate sped up when you spotted that charming cow! I think it was meant to be for you.

    I haven't been out thrifting lately but you've made me want to.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it all. That looks like what I call a fun day. Lots to ooh and ahh about here.
    melinda

    ReplyDelete

And you lovely people said.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...