Friday, December 27, 2013

Looking Back, The Top Three Posts 2013

So as we prepare for a new year I thought it might be interesting to review 2013. This year has brought many changes to my life......... babies were born.........loved ones passed from this life to the next......... I moved one more time........not far........but none the less life changing.......turned 65.......lots of changes. A few things about life .......it never remains stagnant......it surprises us at times...it can bring great sorrow....and great joy.
Looking back I have found that things I worried about never came to pass........ things I dreamed would happen often DID! This tells me something about life........ live it to the fullest........ no looking back......... dream big and don't waste time worrying about those things that may NEVER happen.
So now that I've shared some wisdom hehe,...... I thought it would be fun to review my top three posts of 2013........  Here ya go....

click HERE to see number 1.




For 2. Click Here

and to view 3. Click HERE

Linking to the following parties....
Wow Us Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesday



2 comments:

  1. Oh, you are teasing me with that photo! Most most loved photo on your blog! You certainly don't look 65. Must have good genes.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kitchen in your other home! Is anyone living in it now?

    ReplyDelete

And you lovely people said.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...