Wednesday, May 14, 2014

White Ruffles in the Master, Sneak Peek


I've had some time lately to work on my master bedroom. Remember this post  Future Plans for the Master ? I featured this picture of some pretty white shams I found on Pinterest  as my inspiration.


So I found some beautiful shams and pillowcases that are pretty close to my inspiration photo.

The shams are the Prairie style euros from Elizabeth Embellishments . Here's their photo....

These shams are so gorgeous and cottagey. They have beautiful crocheted lace edges, hemstitching and pintucks. The front has white on white floral embroidery. The backs are just as pretty with four little button closures.

The shams didn't come with an insert so
  I got  26x26 euro inserts from Penny's for only $11.99 each. Don't buy one at JoAnns, they want $49 for them...WHAT????? That's crazy for something you can't even see. Even with the coupon it's too much.

Here's the link if you need one 26x26 Euro Sham Insert 

Update on the JCPenny Euro Shams, they are now $20 :( I guess they realized every one else was selling them for way more. Anyway it's still a good deal at $20.

The pillow cases with the round crochet circles are Mary Janes from Belk.
 Here's the link for the pillowcases Mary Jane Bedding  
Last I looked they were still on sale for $25. Don't be dumb like me and get two thinking there was only one in a package, duh, now I need to do a return. I'm so used to curtain panels being sold singly now that I forgot that pillowcases are still sold as a pair. Remember the good old days when curtain prices were for the pair??? What ever happened with that?

Anyway, here's a peek, the Prairie sham is on the left and the Mary Jane pillowcase on the right.





I'm not ready to show you the full reveal just yet but it's coming soon.

I'm also working on a sewing project involving more ruffles, here's a sneak peek.


Still trying to decide on the color to paint the headboard/footboard.  I'm thinking Annie Sloan French Linen.
I'm not receiving any compensation for the links in this post, just wanted to pass on the info to y'all. We have to help each other out in this crazy economy of ours!

Sharing....
Wow Us Wednesday
Inspire Me Please
Treasure Hunt Thursday
Inspire Me Monday
Art Of Homemaking Monday
The Scoop
Tweak It Tuesday
Mod Mix Monday
Amaze Me Monday
What We Accomplished Wednesday




11 comments:

  1. So pretty!
    Can't wait to see the whole thing !
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it so far! Can't wait to see the reveal! I know it's going to be gorgeous...:) Hope all is well with you. I'm keeping you in my prayers.

    Blessings, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you are sure headed in the right direction there, Teresa! Those are beautiful pieces. I would never have thought of JCPenney for inserts. Thanks for the tip.

    Hope you have a great weekend! How is hubby doing? xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, those are gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing that link information. I love a good deal but don't have the most patience when it comes to driving around looking for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Teresa, I can't wait to see the entire room! I just know it will be beautiful! Thanks for the links. Have a happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! The bed in my master is all white! I have that same Penny's insert, although mine is old and flat! Time for a new one, thanks for the reminder! Can't wait to see the reveal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, I have many thing from Elizabeth Embellishments. I love her site and it is filled with such goodies. Can't wait to see what you decide to paint the bed.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teresa loving those and thanx for the heads up on the Euro pillows! So glad to see you at THT!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your inspiration photo...ruffles are so pretty! Look forward to the reveal. Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your pretty posts :) I am a white-paint, cottage, shabby chic lover myself! Please join us again on the Art of Homemaking Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm catching up by going backwards... and now i'm seeing you're going to paint your headboard. Can't wait to see how that turns out. and Thanks for the tip on the pillow inserts. Prices can vary so much for the same thing. The shams you bought are gorgeous!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

And you lovely people said.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...