Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Cow, the Mantel and the Shutters

I'm sure most of you are aware of Eulalie the Cow if you follow Miss Mustard Seed's Blog. She was painted by the the fabulously talented Cindy Austin-Redman. I am a lucky and proud owner of one of her prints of Eulalie, I know, don't be jealous :) .Well I've been working on my mantel area so there would be a proper place to hang her. Here's the backboard I made for the mantel.....


I added an applique to a wood board, added some trim and painted with ASCP in Old White.
I finally was able to hang my favorite picture.....


I can't tell you how much I love this picture.

The horses are from Decor Steals. Luv em'!



Flanking the fireplace are two shutters....

I found them at my favorite antique store. The mirrors are from Decor Steals



I love the way the shutters open up. I added a heart shaped boxwood  from Decor Steals.

And an Antique Farmhouse Horse on the coffee table

Stay tuned next week when I redo the top of this coffee table.
For now.....Happy Blogging!


Sharing at
Wow Us Wednesday




7 comments:

  1. Teresa,
    It looks so great. I want that cow picture. She is a show stopper in this room. Love the shutters too.
    Very pretty.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa, love what you did with that applique, so pretty. Don't you just love Décor Steals??? The shutters are great.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! She looks so pretty in your house. Thank you so much for saying such sweet things about her... touches my heart...

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that beautiful white face and the frame is so pretty showcasing her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks gorgeous, that cow picture is fabulous! Such soulful eyes...
    perfect!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your accessories...those horses and of course that cow painting are awesome finds!

    Deb
    @Seeking Lavender Lane

    ReplyDelete

And you lovely people said.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...