Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Visiting My Daughter Beach Style

Have I ever told you I have some wonderful children? Not only are they smart, good looking and quick witted but they're such an improvement on their original genes ie, Me Lol.
I'd like to introduce you to my oldest child, Tracey, now all grown up.

 She's a great person, you'd love to know her and have her as a friend. She's a straight forward, no nonsense hardworking person who LOVES animals and fishing, hmmm somehow those two don't go together, lol, anyway.

I just came back from a trip to her home in South Carolina. She wanted it decorated in a beachy style. So we went shopping! We were able to find lots of goodies as you can imagine, being in a beach town. So here's the before of one of her walls in the living room. It was a wreck because we piled everything up to get it out of the way.

So here's the after...

Now is that beachy or what?

Here's another area in her living room.
She really didn't have anything on the walls yet so we went to work.
Here's the after.
We found those awesome boat pics at a great 2nd hand store for only $12 each, SCORE!
The boat on the left was $10 and she already had the other one. The sailor rowing was from a trip to the Keys many years ago.
For your enjoyment here are some gorgeous pictures of the area.







What a beautiful area in which to live, don't you agree?
So that's a sampling of what we accomplished, she bought a 2nd hand Pottery Barn Loveseat that looks brand new also but it won't get delivered for a few days. All in all we totally transformed the living room and most importantly we had a wonderful time together doing it! Love you Tracey!




3 comments:

  1. Awww... so sweet! Such a great Mom to help out with the decor. Everything looks so good and I love the beautiful scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello my friend. So happy to see you with a post. I have been thinking about you. Hope all is good. Your daughters place looks awesome and how much fun to be able to decorate together. The pics of the area are just gorgeous. Have a great day.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear from you! Sounds like you have been enjoying life...:) I love what you did with your daughter's house...I love beach style! What a pretty town too...where is this in SC? I would love to visit there. Looks like my kind of town. Have a blessed rest of the week!

    Blessings, Vicky

    ReplyDelete

And you lovely people said.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...