Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pillows Make a Big Difference in the Feel of a Room

I've been staring at my sofa and decided it needed some pillows. I'm in the process of making a slipcover for it but pillows are a quick easy fix.

I found some really cute ones on Etsy that say 'Welcome Home'

They're made from burlap and cute as a button.





The larger red striped ones are from Target and were on clearance for $17, I snatched up the last two!!!

While I was at it I added this little cloche to the end table.

And switched out the lace curtains for some that i made...

It seems I always get the urge to take pictures at night lol, oh well, sorry for the lack of light.
The room looks a little cozier to me now, lovin' the pillows.

Sharing at....
Amaze Me Monday
The Scoop
Tweak It Tuesday
Wow Us Wednesday



7 comments:

  1. I love everthing Theresa! It looks so good...:) I too seem to get the urge to take pictures at night...lol! Have a blessed week.

    Hugs, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I agree with you 100% about pillows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pillows from Etsy are adorable and what a great deal on the red and white ones! It all looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving those burlap pillows. I have been adding burlap a lot in my decorating. My sun room has lots of burlap touches. I am starting to add some to my kitchen as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the pillows and that cloche you put together.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks so pretty.

    I just made some new pillows for our dining room window seat. It is amazing what a difference the pillows make.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teresa,
    what a charming home you have. And you are so right, pillows are so important. Yours are fantastic!
    All my best from Austria
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete

And you lovely people said.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...