Thursday, October 6, 2011

Do you believe in Fairies?

Venturing out in the garden early this morning I noticed a rustling in the bushes.
On closer inspection I spied something sparkle. I decided to run and get a jar thinking it was some exotic bug that I could catch and study. I slowly moved the bushes apart and popped the jar over the 'bug'. You can imagine my surprise when I 
discovered I had caught a cute little fairy!!!

Of course I won't keep her as she seems quite distressed because she has important things to do, such as waving her fairy wand over the flowers to make them bloom and turning caterpillars into butterflies. I'll just admire her for a wee bit then release her to fly away to places unknown.
If you would like a Fairy for your very own some of her Fairy Sisters are in My Etsy Shop

1 comment:

  1. You had me going there for a moment, Teresa. She's cute, and magical.

    ReplyDelete

And you lovely people said.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...