Saturday, July 6, 2013

Unconventional Toilet Paper Holder

Let's talk toilet paper......ummm, sure why not?
I've had the run of the mill toilet paper holders in the past and the thought came to me, why not go with something different? After all it is just toilet paper! So here's my take on changing it up a little bit.


I got the inspiration from Carlene at Organized Clutter Queen she used a truck as a soap holder, super cute!



I love the unexpected and what can be more unexpected than a travelin' toilet paper holder?



 I added the basket to hold some magazines, my guest bath is small so space is at a premium.


 I think the little truck is hauling a very needed item lol.



I change up the accessories in here all the time, so who knows what it will look like next week!
I'm still working on that master bedroom, it's a BIG job.

Blessings, Teresa

10 comments:

  1. I really like it...I for one really do not care for the TP on a roller holder. I rather be able to pick it up and decide if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love a touch of whimsy!!!
    this is too cute. I must say, with 2 grandsons here almost everyday...the TP might get away...
    There I'd be in the bathroom...ehem! - minding my own business and the T.P. has been absconded
    Still a cute idea, :)
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cute, Teresa! There is NO good way to display toilet paper as far as I am concerned so you might as well make it CUTE! lol xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and I think it is quite charming!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

And you lovely people said.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...