Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My recent flea market find

I spied her about 3 weeks ago in my favorite flea market but didn't bring her home right away for some reason. But then I started thinking and thinking about her....she was such a large nice looking vase with plenty of curves and interest.......did someone else see the potential too and grab her? So many times in the past I've passed up a good deal only to go back later and find someone else already bought it. So when I saw she was still there waiting for me I picked her up and brought her home. I'm not sorry I did as I think she looks pretty darn good on my little dining table don't you? I just need to put the leaf in the table to make it a bit bigger since the vase is sooo big.
She even came with her own filler fruit!
Not bad from the back either, look no cellulite!
So the moral of my story is.....when you see something at a flea market you love, grab it, you won't be sorry you did, but you will be sorry if someone else gets her.
Linking to:
Wow Us Wednesday

6 comments:

  1. Oh I know that song...it has happen to me many times....the latest was last Saturday....but I don't want to talk about it....it makes me sad to think I let it slip away....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how right you are! See it and love it - buy it! I love your wire vase and the fruit. Looks great on your table.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When shoppers come into our shop I always tell them that if they see something they like, better get it because it will probably be gone tomorrow. Happens to me all the time.
    Love your pretty vase and I'm glad it was still there waiting for you.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That has happened to me a few times! Makes me mad with myself, but just have to be more careful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad the vase was still there. It's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete

And you lovely people said.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...