Friday, May 25, 2012

My ever changing mantel

I love shells don't you? They just give a carefree relaxing feel where ever they are used. I filled some unused glass vases to the brim with white and brown shells for the mantel. I love the texture they added.

I'm really happy with the mix of greens, whites browns, yellow and a smidgin' of red. I think it works overall to get the 'feel' I wanted. Lovin' the textures of the stone, shells and coffee filter wreath too.

 Without the greenery, I think I like it better with it.
Christmas Mantel

Small tweaks really change the look!
That's it for today, have a wonderful Memorial Day!

3 comments:

  1. Looks so pretty with your shells! Your wreath even looks like coral!
    Have a great Memorial Day weekend.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree I do love shells!!

    Best chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mantel always looks so good! Great items. Love the shells!

    ReplyDelete

And you lovely people said.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...