Sunday, February 17, 2013

Did Somebody Say Spring?


I've noticed a trend around my house as of late,  the nights are still cold but I think I just may be detecting a hint of Spring! That lovely fresh time of year that delights the senses and makes your spirit sing love songs!
My lovely Hydrangea bush is showing the first inkling of buds which promise to blossom into these lovely lush blooms.

So I decided to go ahead and pretend that Spring is in it's full glory and add a few little touches of it around the house.


. Little birdies, seedlings in pots, it just makes me happy :)



Posies hanging from chairs.

The light shining through blue mason jars, yum.


I've even had the urge to start my spring cleaning, I don't know about you but I actually enjoy that. It gives me the chance to start with a clean slate and every thing just gets that fresh new feeling. How about you? Do ya .love spring cleaning or dread it?

 I may be rushing things just a little but I can't help it, I WANT Spring to HURRY UP and get on with it! 

Wishing you soon to come warm Spring days filled with birdies and flowers, bright sunshine and blue mason jars :)

Teresa 
Sharing at.....
Elaine's Sunny Simple Sunday
Brenda's Tweak It Tuesday
Marty's Table Top Tuesday
Be Inspired

7 comments:

  1. I'm with you! I am so anxious for Spring this year. It has been a long, cold winter for me and I am anxious for some GREEN! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are having some wonderful weather,so I am really in the mood for spring. Love your sheep and that cow painting is heaven. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so ready for Spring to get here, but I've heard that we might be getting more snow here in Ohio. I put some of my birds and nests out in my decor too.
    hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I can't wait for the spring clean. After a 'non summer' last year and a long winter, seeing all the new shoots coming up is making me hopeful. Take care. Chel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love to see flowers blooming it gives me a piece of mind in a way, I guess this is one of the reasons why spring had been my favorite season

    Lafayette Pavers

    ReplyDelete

And you lovely people said.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...