Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Tiered Trays, How I Decorate With Them

I really like tiered trays, they provide organization and add vertical space to display the things you love.

Here are a few ways that I've used tiered trays in our home.



I really love having lots of plants around, especially inside when it's cold and dreary outside.


The tiered trays give me extra room for more plants in a smaller space, win win.


I like adding little decor items like this sweet wooden sign.


The space between each level is spacious enough to give all the plants plenty of light and room to grow.


At the coffee bar space is at a minimum so having a tiered tray really helps organize all the things we need like, coffee pods, creamer, sugar etc.



This sweet angel lives on a single tier tray in our master bedroom, I really like the added height it brings.


I have risers or trays under all of my lamps, they just look better in my opinion, here's one in our living room area on an iron decorative tray.


I would love to hear if you use tiered trays in your home and how you use them. Thanks for stopping by.....Hope everyone is having a great start to the New Year!


Shared with A Delightsome Life


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

And you lovely people said.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...