Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Thank you Shelia

Oh I was sooo excited today to receive the chicken tea towels and pillow from Shelia at Note Songs. She is such a dear, not only did she make the most adorable towels and chicken pillow to send my way but she surprised me with a handmade crocheted chicken and some yummy candy as well!!! Thanks a million for a wonderful Rooster/Chicken party and for the generous giveaway! And now for your enjoyment a few pics of the goodies.




Sorry, no pics of the candy, that's long gone (licks fingers).

4 comments:

  1. HI Teresa! Oh, the Rooster things look so good in your home! :) Makes me proud to see them. I hope you enjoy them.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on winning the giveaway! Everything is SO cute! The colors are perfect in your home, too~ I love the red in your kitchen! :)

    I hope you are having a wonderful week! :)

    Blessings,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I visited your blog today - I saw you on Note Songs. Your photos are so lovely and BIG!! I like that. I have red, black, and white in my kitchen as you do, and I have always been into roosters. Me and my daughters just started a new blog, and we would love it if could visit us and follow, and I would certainly come back and follow you as well. I would enjoy seeing all your wonderful ideas. Hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on winning! I'm so glad you won those lovely little creations from sweet Shelia's giveaway. She is so crafty, that lady.
    They all look SO GOOD in your sweet little kitchen.
    Now I'm glad I didn't win them.:) Seeing them in your kitchen makes me happy.:o)

    ReplyDelete

And you lovely people said.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...