Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cackle Cackle Chick Chick




I decoupaged these onto the little cabinet I painted.

I just stared collecting these rooster pitchers.
I love roosters and chickens so I was sooo excited about the Rooster and Chicken party at Note Songs. So here's part of my offering for the partyl
This is one chubby chick.

My chicken pillow

Strutin' their stuff





My favorite chicken lamp, I redid the shade with this checked fabric and made a little pleated trim.




I almost forgot my most treasured chicken of all, her name is Lillian and she is very small. My sweet grandson Logan made her for me. She is so cute and motherly patiently warming her little clutch of eggs waiting for the day when they hatch out into little yellow fluffs. Look at the detail, even right down to the nest. Here she is.
Lillian with her eggs

Cute little nest made by loving hands


10 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa! Oh, another wonderful barn yards of yard birds! I love them and your lamps! Never can get enough of those lovely Rooster lamps!
    Thank you for coming to my party.
    You are a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your birds...great job on that chest, just loved it! love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your chickens, the cabinet is gorgeous, also like the chicken pillow! All chickens are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is all about the birds, isn't it. They are just wonderful, especially like your lamps. And I would never be brave enough to decoupage a cabinet - yours turned out fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teresa! You won one of my Rooster party giveaways! Pop over to my blog.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY...you and I are the lucky winners of Shelia's awesome giveaway. I am just beside myself. Sooo fun..
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!!! I won one of Shelia's Rooster pillows and tea towel, I have never won anything before and am so happy to have won such lovely gifts! Thank you Shelia you are a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi again, Teresa! I'm still getting joy looking at your cute chicks and roos! :)
    Well, my little grand is a little grand daughter! She just has no hair yet! ;)
    Be a sweetie,
    shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Teresa! Oh, I'm so glad you popped in to see me and glad you liked my little tea towels!
    Hope you're doing well.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the little chooken on her nest so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

And you lovely people said.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...