Thursday, January 12, 2012

Art from the Printer

I love these soft looking pictures of a sheep and a cow and wanted to turn them into art for my home. They are from Printmaster and I just sized them to the size I wanted then printed them out on fabric for the printer. Then I ironed that print onto weavers cloth because it looked like canvas to me. I stretched and stapled the cloth over a 9x12 canvas then used some leather to make the hangers. It cost me less than $15 total and I think it turned out great!




8 comments:

  1. Teresa,

    I spotted our "Imagine the Impossibilities" button on your blog ... thanks so much for posting the button and taking up the challenge!

    Can't wait to learn more about your "impossibility" ..

    Linda
    itallstartedwithpaint@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are taking the challenge! I can't wait to see everyone's reveals at the after party on 1/31/12! See you there!

    PS Great idea with the iron on....it does look like canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like how your animal pictures turned out. They look great next to your mantle.
    I'm your newest follower, Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! And it gave me some inspiration ideas for something I have been wondering what to do with.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful prints. You had a great idea. Your room looks great. I love your mantel decor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teresa! Thank you so much for sharing our challenge button and joining up. I can't wait to see your project. Those sheep and cow pics remind me of where I grew up, on a farm in a small town in Maine. :) Your newest follower!
    Karah @ thespacebetweenblog

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great tip! I guess you could use all kinds of pictures to do this. Thank you so much for sharing!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

And you lovely people said.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...