Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dreaming of Spring and Home Goods Finds

Yes I know I'm wayyy too premature but hey, it's a dream! So I went about taking all the Christmas decor down from my mantel

 and greened it up a bit.


I love birds and greenery together. I made the topiaries from Hobby Lobby bush greenery and branches in my yard. The wreath is yes, you guessed it a coffee filter wreath that I just recently got around to making, okay so I'm a slow crafter. Hehe, my husband says it looks like a giant sponge, hmmm it kinda does. So even though it is 30 degrees in Alabama right now I just glance at my mantel and dream of lovely bright spring days.

I added some burlap to the topiaries and across the mantel



And to add to the Spring feel, a new find at Home Goods

Along with this little cutie......

Happy First Week Of 2012!
Linking to.....

9 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Spring too! I just love your birds and 'garden' sign. I'm visiting from Savvy Southern Style's link party.

    Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dreaming of spring too...I always do starting at the first of the year :) I'm lovin' your mantle all greened up...it looks beautiful!
    Big hugs,
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mantel looks lovely, in both its Christmas and greenery look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful transition out of Christmas. I love it my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for Spring! Great mantel transformation! BTW....I wanted to invite you to stop by my blog. We are having an "impossibility" challenge for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just thinking today that I absolutely can't wait for Spring. I LOVE that time of year - so hopeful.

    Your room looks really great - I love the colour of your walls.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the mantel! Very pretty.
    We've had a lot of warm weather here so I'm really dreaming of spring.
    Love your blog - just followed.
    Sherry's Bees Nest

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey sweet friend! Can you send me your e-mail? We are sending out an e-mail to all Impossibility Challengers!
    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

And you lovely people said.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...