Monday, April 23, 2012

Refining my mantel with color

I like my mantel but it needed something.

I went hunting at my favorite flea market and found a candle holder in a color I love but there was only ONE. Everyone knows you need at least two! So I took the candle holder to Sherwin Williams and had them do a color match. I then went on a search to find another candle holder and found one at Hobby Lobby for 1/2 price. I painted it and put them on my mantel, took a few things away and I think it really added  a lot to the overall look.



8 comments:

  1. You are one determined woman. Mantel looks perfect for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to meet you! Looking forward to being your newest follower.
    Your mantel is lovely.
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teresa! Oh, how pretty! Love it.
    Hope you're doing well.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so good too! I love the color you chose for the candlesticks. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the addition of color to the mantel. Those candlesticks ar awesome!

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teresa, I think your mantel looks wonderful. Way to go finding a matching candlestick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mantel looks great! Good for you--so pretty and with color but not overwhelming amounts of color. Subtle and lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete

And you lovely people said.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...