Thursday, April 19, 2012

Update on Chalk Paint Recipe


You may remember that I did a post HERE on making your own chalk paint. Well, I've tweaked it a little bit and wanted to pass the info on to y'all. You want to add the water to the Plaster of Paris first and stir stir stir until smooth. I found that I had to add equal parts of water to plaster of paris. Then once you have that all nice and smooth you may add your paint to the mixture. This avoids any lumps and it comes out nice and creamy.
So here's the recipe again in case you missed it:
 1/3 cup  Plaster of Paris
1/3 cup water or enough to make a smooth mixture
1 cup Paint
So that's it! Have a great day and go paint something!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this. It’s exactly what I was looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

And you lovely people said.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...