Thursday, February 28, 2013

What I'm Up To....

I've taken a few days to putter around the house and scheming about what piece of furniture is either going to be reupholstered, cut down to size, re purposed or painted next. nothing is safe around here! So out of the corner of my eye I spied this......by the way this mirror is no longer hanging in this spot, Eulalie the Cow now resides in the place of honor! So sad little mirror needs some lovin' so she's not feeling neglected.
 Yes, my pretty, you have been long overdue for a makeover. 
 I don't think you've seen a stitch of make-up since well, since forever!
Your pretty little details are just not living up to their full potential, so we need to fix that!

And here's what I pulled out of the make up bag to make you look like a new woman!

A little bit of blush  chalk paint......
Some wrinkle reducer producer, just trust me.
A little dab of that
And a touch of this


Just wait til you look in the mirror, wait, can mirrors look into mirrors? Oh well, like they say on Biggest Loser, "next time you see me America, I'm gonna be one hot momma!" 

Til Then.....Teresa

14 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see her all prettified! Have a great day beautifying her- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got my attention! Sitting on the edge of my seat.... hurry up- LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty vignette! I know that your make-up tricks on the mirror will be gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your wording...now you have me wondering also. Please don't keep us waiting too long!
    Hugs,
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurry, please!! Can't wait to see the makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see her after the makeover!!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! I love the way you write! That was so awesome and charming, and i can't wait to see what wonders you work on that cool mirror!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see her strut her new look :)
    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH, oh, oh....I don't know! I love that mirror just as she is....we shall see....I think she is splendid as is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the frame on this mirror, I can't wait to see it done! Hurry, hurry!!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  11. She looks great as she is, but I bet the "make-over" will bring out her best features.
    Blessings,
    Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your mirror Teresa! I have a thing for mirrors and have a hard time walking away from them at yard sales and thrift stores! Yours is just gorgeous...:) This makes me want to redo the old convex glass oval frame I inherited from my granny. Thinking it would look lovely with some chalk paint (which I have never used)! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Blessings, Vicky
    Life On Willie Mae Lane

    ReplyDelete

And you lovely people said.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...