Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Table Got In The Way

Well I was hoping to post some pics of the mirror I have been working on.
But we got an order for a Farmhouse Table so the mirror got put on hold. 
After we made our Heart Pine Farmhouse Table

 we got a couple of orders for tables just by word of mouth, woo hoo!
Here's the one we just finished.


We have decided to start making them on a regular basis and sell them. This one turned out so pretty! I love the lighter stained top and I painted and recovered the chairs.

 It's an eight foot table and bench with four chairs. I really stress over the process, I don't know why. My hubs says it's because I'm a perfectionist, not a fun or good thing to be. 
So anyway it will probably be another two weeks before the mirror gets done because I'm taking a trip to California. My grandson is graduating from Marine Corp Boot Camp, Hoo rah!
Take Care, Teresa

11 comments:

  1. Boy you guys are so talented. I love a big farmhouse table. Too bad you aren't closer to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That table is gorgeous! You guys are doing great work! Glad you have an outlet to sell them. Have a fun trip to see your grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the table...and how exciting to turn this into a business.

    Best wishes for you!
    Pat

    ps: you don't look old enough to have a grand son graduating from bootcamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vignette in the first pic! Have a fun trip :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just stunning and I love the fabric. What a fantastic job!!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it--how nice to be able to bring these to others! Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool! I'm not surprised though, your table is amazing. No wonder people want to buy one just like it!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    Do you deliver to NY?
    What it would be the price of a set of 4.

    Thank you,
    Laura
    laukarpuska@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,

    Do you deliver to NY?
    What it would be the price of a set of 4.

    Thank you,
    Laura
    laukarpuska@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found your blog via MHL and I love it! I never realized there were so many other trailer bloggers out there. I'm so glad!

    Meaghan @ thismessybusiness.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Betsy,
    Such lovely work on the table, bench and chairs. I like the light color and pretty floral seat covers.

    Lynnie

    ReplyDelete

And you lovely people said.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...